Your rehearsal dinner is one of the largest and most important pre-wedding events – so you definitely want to look really beautiful for it. What to wear, though? Are there any etiquette rules to keep in mind before planning your outfit for the rehearsal dinner? Even more, what are some of the most stylish ideas for this special moment in your life? We have some suggestions for you – so read on if you want to find out more.
• All in all, you don’t have to limit yourself to white dresses. As long as your attire matches the level of formality of your rehearsal dinner, you will be more than fine from the point of view of the “etiquette rules”.
• What you wear depends largely on what makes you feel comfortable and pretty. For some, this may mean a long white dress, while for others, this may mean a cocktail dress. Whatever you choose, make sure it fits you, your personal style and that you feel really “at home” wearing it.
• Please keep in mind that white is not the only color you can wear. From long floral dresses to red cocktail dresses, there’s something for every bride-to-be at her rehearsal dinner. Even more, you don’t have to think of dresses only either: a classy pantsuit paired with a glittery top will look more than fabulous!
Still searching for the perfect wedding dress? Still trying to find the one, that one dress that will make you feel like a true fairytale princess? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered the best pieces from the best designers – so contact us, schedule an appointment and let’s see what we can find for you! With so many designs in store, it is nearly impossible not to find at least one gown to like!
Here at Amanda Lina’s, we understand better than anyone just how important it is for a bride-to-be to find the perfect wedding dress. Moreover, we also know what it takes to find the one in an anxiety and stress-free way.
How to do it? How to shop for the perfect wedding gown and make sure you find the ideal one for your Big Day? Here are some tips you should keep in mind:
• Take your time. We strongly advise brides to start searching for their wedding dresses as soon as possible – preferably, at least 9 months before their wedding date. This allows for plenty of shopping around, for trying on dresses, for ordering the one and for altering it to your body too.
• Pay attention to the undergarments. When shopping for the wedding gown of your dreams, try to wear the same type of undergarments you plan to wear on your wedding day. Whatever you may choose to wear though, please try to avoid black undergarments – it can completely ruin your image of the dress you are trying on!
• Don’t be afraid to try dresses you didn’t think of before. Sure, having a list of “top favorites” is a genuinely great idea. But we also encourage brides to try on dresses they wouldn’t have thought of before coming to our store. Who knows? The one may be completely different than you thought it would be!
• Last, but definitely not least, follow your instincts. You will actually feel when you find the perfect wedding dress – and every inch of your body will tell you it’s the one.
Still searching for a stunning wedding dress? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and take a look at our designer wedding gowns! We’re certain the perfect one is waiting for you right here, in our store!
You are completely unique as a person – and if you want this to transpire in your bridal look too, you have to be prepared to be completely unexpected and special. How to do that? How to create a bridal look that surprises everyone with uniqueness and elegance at the same time too? We have gathered some stylish ideas you can incorporate into your own big day too – so read on and find out more.
• Ombre. We’ve seen ombre hair and ombre nails – but now’s the time to celebrate the beauty of this trend in wedding dresses too! If you don’t want to go too far off the beaten path with your wedding gown, an ombre dress ending in blush pink will add just enough color and uniqueness to make you feel really special.
• Sequins. Want to spice up your wedding look and make yourself feel more glamorous? Wear a short sequin jacket on top of your dress. This is the perfect way to add a bit of elegance into an otherwise casual or boho-chic look. ‘
• Red. Although it may not seem like a color suitable for a wedding dress, the truth is that brides can look absolutely gorgeous in red (and if you’re not fully convinced, look at Indian and Chinese brides, who frequently wear red dresses for their Big Day). Go fully non-traditional with a passionate and elegant red wedding dress and we guarantee you will WOW all of your guests!
Still searching for the one? From traditional ball-gown dresses to unconventional and modern gowns, we have them all here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique! Come visit our boutique, take a look at our designer wedding gowns and choose the one that makes you feel absolutely stunning! We guarantee you will not be disappointed by our fantastic selection of dresses!
As the very special ladies they are, your bridesmaids deserve the very best – and you definitely want them to feel really pretty at your wedding (especially considering this is one of their most important duty!).
How do you choose bridesmaids’ dresses that truly satisfy everyone, though? How do you make sure your friends feel gorgeous walking down the aisle and standing there beside you as you spell out the big “I Do”?
We have gathered some tips to help you choose gorgeous bridesmaids’ dresses – so read on and find out more.
• Your wedding. Before you start emailing your bridesmaids about the dress options you have found, take a moment and think of your wedding style and of its level of formality. This will help you narrow down the long list of options under your nose and settle on dresses that suit your wedding and its “code”.
• The freedom. Since we are not all created to look the same, it would be a really great idea if you allowed your bridesmaids to have a bit of freedom in the dress they wear for the big day. Different lengths, different shades of the same color, different necklines – these details can make a world of difference when it comes to making your ladies feel comfortable and self-confident.
• The colors. Sure, we know you want to match your bridesmaids’ dresses with your wedding colors – but do remember that certain colors are not meant to look good on everyone. Taupe, for example, is a very popular color for bridesmaids’ dresses – but it might not look great on women with a lighter complexion.
Searching for beautiful bridesmaids’ dresses? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered an impressive variety meant to suit every wedding style and every budget as well. Come visit us and see what we have in store for you and for your bridesmaids!