Your flower girl is an adorable part of the big day. Cute, innocent and really beautiful, you will want her to be amazingly well-dressed for your wedding too – but how do you do that? How do you dress a flower girl in the most beautiful of ways?
We have gathered some tips to inspire you on this – so read on and find out more.
• White. A pretty white dress is a very traditional choice for your flower girl – and it can definitely flatter her innocence and natural grace. To add a bit of uniqueness to her dress, choose a design that resembles your dress as a bride. It doesn’t have to look exactly the same – but it should have elements that look similar (e.g. the fabric, for example).
• Formal. If your flower girl is a bit older (somewhere in between being a flower girl and a junior bridesmaid), you can dress her in a very formal and elegant attire. However, do make sure the attire is suitable with that of the bridesmaids (and of everyone else at the wedding) and do make sure the flower girl can be comfortable in a more intricate dress.
• Color. Your flower girl doesn’t have to wear white (same as you don’t have to either). A dress that combines white and other colors or a fully-colored dress will look just as adorable on your youngest attendant and it will definitely make her feel really pretty – so if you have a certain color in mind, you can definitely go for it.
Searching for beautiful dresses for you and your bridesmaids? If so, don’t forget to come and visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique! We hold an impressive collection of designer dresses meant to suit you and your wedding style – so you will be more than happy with what you find here, in our store!
Your wedding dress should be about you. It should be about your style, about your personality and about the grace with which you embrace your beautiful body. Your wedding gown should make you truly shine – and choosing something that suits your body shape can be more than important when it comes to this.
What are some of the most important tips to remember when choosing a wedding gown according to the body shape you have? We have gathered them right below – so read on and find out more.
• Tall. If you are a tall bride, choose a dress that beautifully flows against your body and emphasizes the grace of your height. A low waist dress or a dress that sweeps the floor in a delicate way would look absolutely gorgeous on you.
• Bigger cleavage. If you have a larger cleavage and want to emphasize this in a tasteful and beautiful way, settle on a dress that’s slightly scooped. This will help you show just enough of your cleavage without showing too much.
• Bigger lower area. A-line dresses are perfect for just about any type of body shape – but they are excellent for ladies who have a bigger lower area. If you think this kind of dress would be a bit too elegant for a casual wedding, consider sticking to this type of design, but choose a fabric that looks less formal (e.g. lace, for example).
Still searching for that perfect wedding dress? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered a stunning collection of gowns created by the world’s most famous wedding dress designers – so contact us, schedule an appointment and come visit us! We guarantee you will absolutely love what you find here!
Properly accessorizing your wedding dress is more than important, especially when you want everything about your bridal look to be absolutely flawless. Do you know how to do it, though? Do you know how to pick the most beautiful and suitable accessories for your wedding gown? We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on if you want to find out more.
• It’s not just the earrings. Sure, wearing a beautiful pair of earrings can offer your natural beauty a gorgeous contour and it can make you shine. But, depending on your dress’ décolletage, there are other types of accessories that might look even better than the earrings: bold necklaces, statement bracelets, hair accessories, and so on.
• Less is always more. This is a rule you should remember for the rest of your life, not just on your wedding day. Wearing too many accessories will overshadow the dress and your natural beauty, so you definitely don’t want to do that.
• Your metals should match. Obviously, you are free to be as unconventional as you like – but please keep in mind that metals should match. Wearing a pair of silver earrings with a gold necklace and a white gold wedding ring is just not an option. It looks chaotic, disorganized and completely unflattering, so avoid doing this!
• Remember the wedding veil. You are not obliged to wear a wedding veil – but if you decide that this will be a nice addition for your look, make sure you take your silhouette, your wedding style and your wedding dress into consideration (both in terms of design and in terms of color).
Searching for the one, that one dress to make you feel drop dead gorgeous as you walk down the aisle? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and take a look at the stunning designer wedding gowns we have gathered in our store!
Your wedding gown is a true beauty. You have laid your eyes on it, you have tried it and you have fallen in love with it. Still, the end of your “wedding dress journey” is not even remotely as close as you would imagine. In fact, having the dress altered can often take even more than finding it – but, at the same time, it is an essential part of the process and it will be more than helpful with making you feel truly stunning in your wedding gown.
What are some of the things you should know about wedding dress alterations? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• You will need approximately 3 alteration sessions to be sure the dress fits you perfectly. In general, these sessions will take place over the course of 2-3 months (if your bridal salon provides you with the alteration services). Also, the dress should be completely ready with about 1 month before the wedding date.
• The costs of having a wedding gown altered can vary a lot – and they depend on a lot of factors. What you need to alter, what fabric the dress is made of, how intricate its design is – these are just some of the things that will influence the price of your alterations.
• When attending your first alteration appointment, remind yourself to bring along the undergarments you plan on wearing on the Big Day. Also, bring a pair of shoes with heels as high as the ones you want to wear at your wedding.
Still searching for the one? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered stunning collections created by the world’s most famous wedding dress designers! Come visit us, see for yourself and choose the dress that will make you feel gorgeous on your wedding day!