Long gone are the days of traditional weddings, with their large number of bridesmaids and their white dresses. These days, brides are free to choose whatever they want for their big day – and this includes their wedding dress as well.
What are some of the most stylish option for a bride who wants to run away from tradition? We have gathered them right below – so read on and “steal” some inspiration:
• The red dress. What could be sexier and more romantic than a red wedding dress? In some cultures, this is the norm – so it is a proven fact that brides look gorgeous in red. We suggest that you settle on a dress that embraces your figure and makes you feel like a true goddess.
• The black and white dress. Sure, many will say that black is in no way adequate for a bride. But this is your wedding and these are your memories. If you feel great wearing a timelessly elegant black and white dress, then go for it! We are sure you will look stunning!
• Flower prints. Want to add just a dash of uniqueness and liveliness to your dress? Go for a design with a flowery pattern. This is perfect for a spring or summer wedding!
• Boho-chic. Want to wear something that embraces your natural femininity and sends a message about your values? A hippy, boho-chic dress is a wonderful option, then! Loose designs created with airy fabrics are just perfect for just about any type of bride – so a boho chic dress will surely suit you very well too!
Still searching for the one? Here at Amanda Lina’s Bridal Boutique, we have gathered a beautiful variety of designer wedding gowns meant to make brides truly happy with their weddings. Come visit us and choose from our splendid designs!
When your child gets married, you want the very best for him/her. And regardless of whether you are the mother of the bride or the mother of the groom, you definitely want to look really great on this very special day in your life.
How do you do it, though? How do you dress properly for your child’s wedding? We have gathered some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
• Long dress. Depending on how formal the wedding is going to be, a long dress may be more than adequate. Usually suitable for very elegant affairs, long dresses are a great option for the mothers of the bride and groom. We suggest you settle on something of a simpler elegance, in one or two colors at most.
• Jacket and skirt. Generally suitable for informal weddings, jacket and skirt combinations are also a great option for the mothers of the bride and groom. For a day wedding, choose something in a lighter color – but do make sure not to settle on the same color as the bride. For an evening wedding, a darker color will be more appropriate – and you can definitely add some opulent accessories to make your look pop with elegance and grace (e.g. a jeweled belt).
• Short dress. Yes, short dresses are more than suitable for the mothers of the bride and groom. Something that ends right above the knees or a teacup-length dress can look extremely stylish and it can complement a more informal wedding or a cocktail party.
Searching for the right evening dress for your son’s or daughter’s Big Day? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and choose from the wide range of options we have in store for you! You will definitely love our beautiful evening dresses!
With spring right around the corner, we are all getting ready to welcome a whole new season of beautiful wedding trends. If your wedding takes place in spring or summer, you will definitely want to learn more about the gorgeous wedding dress trends designers have come up with for the warm seasons of 2016.
What are they? What are some of the most beautiful tendencies in wedding dress design? We have gathered some ideas to inspire you – so read on and find out more.
• Sensual and sexy. If you want to be the kind of unconventional bride that will wow everyone at your wedding, 2016 is a great year to get married in. Many designers have created really gorgeous, sleek and sensual wedding dresses with leg slits and cuts that hug the body and make a celebration out of womanly curves.
• Floral prints. Long gone are the days of plain white dresses. These days, most designers experiment with color, cut and patterns that are out of the ordinary, but still extremely feminine and beautiful. Floral prints are a great idea if you want to add a pop of liveliness to your wedding day look – so do not be afraid to try them out.
• Fluidity and grace. Many of the gowns created by the world’s most famous designers sport gorgeous fluidity and come with delicate details on them – such as feathers, for example. If you want to be a suave bride and if you want to feel as if your entire wedding is torn out of a fairy tale, this is the kind of dress you are looking for!
Still searching? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and choose from the stunning variety of designer wedding gowns we have brought in store for you! Come visit us and meet the one – that one dress that will make you feel absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day!
Shopping for the right wedding dress can be both exciting and quite stressful – especially when you want every single detail of this special gown to be absolutely flawless. Of course, bringing relatives and friends with you can help a lot – but please be aware of the fact that there are some people you shouldn’t actually include in your wedding dress shopping entourage?
Who are these people and why would you decide not to invite them when searching the dress? Read on and find out more.
• The one who is always overly critical. Sure, you need good honesty and you need people who will tell you straightforward when something simply doesn’t suit you. But don’t bring with you people who are overly critical and picky with everything in their lives. Chances are that they will make you feel really pessimistic about the prospects of finding a truly gorgeous dress.
• The one who is really conservative. Regardless of whether you want a traditional or an unconventional wedding, you shouldn’t bring this person with you. Even when a dress follows royalty wedding etiquette, they will still find something “too modern” or “too much” about it.
• The entire wedding party. Inviting your Maid of Honor (and maybe one-two of your closest bridesmaids) is perfectly fine and recommendable. But bringing the entire crew with it may give you one too many opinions on the dress you are supposed to wear on your Big Day.
• The flower girl. It’s perfectly fine to bring the flower girl with you if you know that her age is adequate for this. But if she is very young, chances are that she will get bored seeing you dress and undress one thousand-and-one gowns.
Still searching? Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered some of the most stunning designs out there – so give us a call, schedule a visit and come take a look at what we offer! We will surely help you find the one!
As a bride-to-be, you will most likely try on your fair share of wedding gowns. And while finding the one and saying “yes to the dress” is definitely your final goal, the absolute truth is that there are also be times when “no” will be the right answer.
Why say “no” to the dress? Here are some of the most important things to keep in mind:
• The technicalities. If the dress you have chosen cannot be there in time for the Big Day, pass it on and move to the next one. Also, remember that the dress should fit in your wedding budget too – especially if you don’t want financial trouble as your marriage jump starter.
• The discount. If you have tried on a great dress, but if you know that you can get it on a discounted price a bit later on, go ahead and do it. Still, be aware of the fact that this does pose a certain amount of risk!
• The gut feeling. It’s a good sign that you’re getting the butterflies from the dress you have just put on. However, if something feels “off” and if it doesn’t actually feel like the one, you might want to try on other designs too.
• The comfort. You will spend your entire wedding day in this dress, so it should feel comfy on you. Sure, it might not feel like trainers and a T-shirt, but if it makes you breathe harder or if you simply cannot move properly, it’s most likely not a good choice for you.
Worry not, though! Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered a huge variety of designs to satisfy even the pickiest bride! Come visit us and take a look at what we offer! The one is waiting for you right here, in our store!