Here at Amanda Lina’s, we believe that there’s nothing more beautiful, more feminine and more graceful than a well-designed wedding dress! With our genuine passion for true beauty and for making sure our brides find their very own the one, we always strive to bring in the most gorgeous wedding gowns, so that brides have plenty of options to choose from.
Starting next year, we want to enchant you with a brand new designer in our store: Calla Blanche! Furthermore, to welcome her superb creations into our lives, we decided to organize a magnificent trunk show too.
What are some of the most important things you should know about this trunk show and about this fantastic designer? Read on and find out more.
• Calla Blanche is an exquisite designer based in Canada. The creations bearing her name are completely unique and they are all designed under the “fashion-forward” motto – so if you’re looking for something that really stands out in the crowd, this is the collection you want to see.
• Elegant and timeless, yet completely original and daring, these gowns combine the old and the new, the traditional and the unconventional. They bring together new textures, new fabrics and new designs to create works of art that are truly special!
• The Calla Blanche Trunk Show will take place between January 14th and January 19th. If you want to attend it, please make sure you book your seat in advance. Also, come prepared to buy the dress you love – we have already made our selections, so we cannot guarantee your preferred dress will be in our store!
Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique to take a look at some of the most stunning wedding dress designs! We guarantee you will not be disappointed in any way!
We all know how important it is for a bride-to-be to find the perfect wedding gown. And we all know how difficult this can be as well. A bride can get very easily lost in a sea of cuts, designs and fabrics – so narrowing down your list of options should definitely come as a priority.
If you’re still searching for the one and if you want it to be magnificent from every single point of view, come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique for the wonderful Mori Lee Trunk Show we will organize at the beginning of 2016.
What are some of the most important things you should know about this trunk show? Read on and find out more:
• The Mori Lee trunk show will take place between January 7th and January 17th – 10 days of Mori Lee’s gorgeously unique designs exhibited for everyone to take a look at!
• Mori Lee designs superb wedding gowns that combine traditional femininity with modern touches that are absolutely superb. Every gown is made to embrace the beauty of the female body in all its sizes and shapes – and to adorn the natural grace of that lies within every bride-to-be as well.
• If you decide to come to the trunk show, please make sure to contact us beforehand. Also, come prepared to buy your favorite dress. We have already made our selections – but your chosen gown may not be among them, so you should be prepared to make a purchase on the spot, at the trunk show.
For more information about the upcoming event and about us, kindly visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique. Take a look at Mori Lee’s dresses and at all the other superb creations we hold in store and convince yourself that a trip down to Amanda Lina’s is more than worth your time!
We all know just how expensive planning a wedding can be. From the wedding invitations to the shoes you plan on wearing on the Big Day, everything can end up costing quite a lot – and it can all leave you with a huge hole in your budget if you don’t pay attention to how you spend your money.
Luckily, there are plenty of options to save money on a wedding as well. And no, you don’t have to miss out on all the glamor and elegance more expensive weddings can “buy”.
Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we understand it better than anyone that brides want to save money and still enjoy a fabulous Big Day. For this reason, we have organized a Bridal Blowout Sale for all the brides who want to get amazing wedding gowns for a fraction of their usual price.
What is it that you should know about our Bridal Blowout Sale? Read on and find out more!
• The Amanda Lina’s Bridal Blowout Sale will take place on January 2nd and January 3rd. Thus, if you want to enter the New Year in style and if you want to get a great discount on a stunning wedding gown, make sure to have some spare time on the aforementioned dates.
• We will focus on wedding dresses with our Blowout Sale, so if you are a bride-to-be and if you haven’t already found your very own the one, you should definitely stop by.
• We will offer discounts of up to 80% – which means that you can actually save a lot of money by attending our Bridal Blowout Sale. Our gorgeous dresses will even start at $299.00 – so there’s a huge chance that you find something suitable for your style and for your pocket as well.
Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique has brought in the most amazing wedding gown designs, created by the world’s most famous names in the wedding industry. Come visit us, take a look at the splendid dresses we hold in store and we guarantee you will be charmed by their elegance, grace and uniqueness!
As you very well know it, we love weddings and we love seeing brides find their very own the one in our store. We love the amazing look on their faces when they see themselves dressed in a gown that truly emphasizes their natural beauty. And we love seeing how happy they are on their wedding day, wearing the gown purchased from us.
To help you find a dress truly suitable for you, we have organized an amazing Maggie Sottero Spring/Summer Trunk Show, right here, at Amanda Lina’s, December 17th – December 19th. What are some of the most important things to know about this trunk show? Read on and find out more.
• The trunk show will feature dresses from Maggie Sottero’s 2016 Spring/Summer collection – so if you plan on having your wedding this spring or summer, you should definitely check out these fabulous gowns.
• In the unique style of Maggie Sottero, all these dresses are designed with delicacy and femininity in mind. Graceful and amazingly stylish, these wedding gowns are meant to make you feel womanly, beautiful and truly radiant. They come in all sizes and they are meant to suit all body shapes, so that your true beauty shines through and makes you feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day.
• If you want to attend the trunk show, come prepared to purchase your favorite dress. Although we have already selected our favorites from this collection, your dress may not be among our choices – so you should be ready to purchase the one as soon as you see it.
Want to find out more about our Maggie Sottero 2016 Spring/Summer Trunk Show? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and learn how to book a spot for this fantastic event! You will definitely not regret having chosen to spend your time here, at Amanda Lina’s!