Wearing the right dress when attending a wedding is very important – even when you are not the actual bride. And yet, how do you choose your gown for such an important event in someone’s life? What are some of the best styles to look for? We have gathered some suggestions to help you with this – so if you are attending a wedding soon and you want to look really good, make sure to read on and find out more.
• Formal. Generally speaking, the bride and groom will mention on their invitations how formal or informal their wedding will be. If the note says “formal” or “black-tie”, look for a very fancy dress. It may be long or short, but it needs to have a very classy design and it should be made from a high-quality fabric too. Also, don’t forget to match your dress with the season outside (e.g. a taffeta dress will look great for a winter wedding).
• Casual. If the invitation says “casual”, you should definitely know that this doesn’t mean you’re allowed to wear whatever you want. Choose a dress that’s a bit more relaxed (such as a halter-top short dress made from a thinner fabric or with prints on it) and match it with fun, casual jewelry and shoes.
• Cocktail. Somewhere in between “very formal” and “rather informal”, cocktail parties are stylish and full of elegance too. Your dress should be knee-length and it should be truly stylish too. We recommend choosing a beautiful color that suits you and a fabric that looks luxurious, but not too much over-the-top (such as cream satin covered with black lace, for example).
Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we have gathered a stunning collection of evening and cocktail dresses suitable for a wide range of events – including weddings. Come take a look at what we offer and choose your favorite – you’ll look gorgeous wearing it!
If you are a bride-to-be, you most likely want your wedding dress to make you feel stunning on the Big Day. That’s only natural, considering how great and unique this event is in your life!
Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we really do understand how important it is for brides to be beautifully-dressed on their wedding day. And this is why we always bring in fabulous collections created by the world’s most exquisite wedding gown designers.
The Nicole Spose Trunk Show is a true feast for the eyes of the brides – so if you are searching for the one, make sure you visit us during the trunk show. What are some of the most important things to know about this designer and about the trunk show itself? Read on and find out more.
• The Nicole Spose creations are stunning from all points of view. Feminine, delicate and completely unique, these dresses are meant to suit brides of all types and they are meant to beautifully embrace all body types too. Created with an Italian taste for opulent, but tasteful and stylish details, the gowns in the Nicole Spose will leave you in awe.
• The Nicole Spose Trunk Show is to take place between December 1st and December 19th – so if you plan on being here in this time span, make sure to make a reservation. You can do this by phone, by email or via the form you will find on our site.
• Last, but definitely not least, come prepared to buy a dress if you like it. We have selected the gowns we want to bring into our store, but your favorite one may not be among our selections – so you should be ready to make a purchase on the day you visit the trunk show too.
Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique always brings in the most stunning wedding dress collections out there – so come visit us, take a look at our dresses and choose the one! You will feel absolutely amazing on your wedding day!
Searching for the perfect wedding gown is an almost spiritual experience for every bride to be – and not because her future wedding dress goes beyond anything else in her life, but because every bride wants to look at her very best on her Big Day.
Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique understands this better than anyone out there – and it is precisely for this reason that we always bring in fabulous collections created by the world’s most famous names.
This week, we invite you to take a look at the new Watters creations.
Want to know more about it? Here are some of the most important things to know:
• The Watters Bridal Trunk Show takes place between November 17th and November 29th – so you have time until the end of the month to come and take a look at these beautiful creations.
• However, if you do decide to come, make sure you appoint yourself. You can do it on the phone at (905) 265 8707, via email at email@example.com or via our online form. Either way is perfect!
• The Watters creations are full of grace, femininity and uniqueness – so it is very likely that you will find at least one dress to love. If you find the one, though, please be ready to make a purchase on the spot. While Amanda Lina’s will bring in a lot of the dresses presented at this trunk show, we have to mention we have already made our selections and your favorite dress may not be among our chosen ones.
Searching for a wedding gown? Or maybe for bridesmaids’ dresses that are really beautiful? Come visit Amanda Lina’as Sposa Boutique and allow us to provide you with what you need! Come visit us and allow yourself to be infused with the highest standards of fashion and grace in the entire bridal industry!
As a bride-to-be, you want all the details of the Big Day to be in their own place by the time you are finally one the point of saying “I Do”. Aside from your own wedding outfits and the décor, you will also want to think of how your bridal party should dress.
And one of the questions that may be running through your mine is “Does my bridal party have to match?”. If that’s what you are thinking, read on and find out more because we have gathered some of the best tips to know about this.
• No, your bridal party doesn’t have to match. It may be easier to make everyone look great in the pictures by matching their looks, but that’s not absolutely necessary. As a matter of fact, it is considered very stylish to mismatch the bridal party.
• If you settle for the latter version, remember to have at least one element that connects the different outfits your bridesmaids may choose. For instance, your connection may be the color, the fabric or even a wider range of colors and/or the neckline of their dresses.
• Your bridal party’s accessories don’t have to match either – not even if you do want their dresses to be the same. It is perfectly fine to recommend them certain types of jewelry and accessories (such as a particular type of metal, for example), but it is not absolutely mandatory.
Searching for gorgeous dresses for your bridesmaids? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and choose from our beautiful variety of bridesmaids dresses! With so many options to choose from, it will be nearly impossible not to find something that suits your wedding’s style and their personal preferences too!
Of course, you want to be the Queen of your Wedding Day. You want to look at your very best and you want to feel absolutely gorgeous walking down the aisle. And you want to look perfect for your wedding photos too.
However, considering the fact that they are an important part of your wedding and of your life, you will want your bridesmaids to feel excellently dressed as well. And to do this, you have to make sure you choose the perfect bridesmaids dresses for them.
If you plan on having your wedding during the Fall, here are some suggestions you may want to keep in mind when choosing your bridesmaids’ dresses.
• Color. This Fall is very generous when it comes to colors, so you will find plenty of options to satisfy you. From Dried Herb to Marsala, Biscay Bay and Dessert Sage, the most beloved colors of this season cover a wide range of tastes and styles (nude, vibrant, bright, and so on). Choose your bridesmaids’ dresses from these colors and match them to your wedding color palette to make everything look absolutely stunning.
• Size. You want your bridesmaids to look great and to be comfortable as well, so you might want to suggest dress sizes that start at the level of the knee (you don’t need to have all your bridesmaids match with each other, so some may choose a teacup length dress, while others may want to go for the longest versions).
• Fabric. To ensure your bridesmaids don’t feel the chilly temperatures outside, make sure you choose beautiful and weather-adequate fabrics for their dresses. Go for thicker fabrics that still look elegant and pretty, so that your bridesmaids are “covered” and protected from the cold. Also, don’t forget to pick some cold weather accessories for your bridesmaids too (capes, scarves, thick hosiery, and so on).
Searching for the perfect bridesmaids dresses? Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and pick from the gorgeous variety of bridesmaids dresses we have in store. You will surely find something to really suit your wedding style and your bridesmaids as well!