Shopping for the perfect wedding gown can be a true emotional rollercoaster. Even so, there are mistakes you should definitely avoid to do – and following, we have gathered some of the most important ones to avoid. Read on and find out more!
• Don’t limit your options from the very beginning. It’s great that you have a clear idea of what you want in mind, but don’t limit yourself to your idea only. Be open to suggestions and try on styles and cuts you may not have considered before. Who knows? One of these dresses may actually be the one.
• Don’t leave home without a budget in mind. The sad truth is that most people cannot afford spending a fortune on their wedding dresses – so you should make sure to have a clear budget in mind, so that you buy a beautiful wedding gown that’s suitable for your finances.
• Don’t forget about the alterations. Aside from the fact that you may have to pay extra for them, the alterations are also important for your wedding planning timeframe as well. Make sure you know exactly how long it takes for a dress to be completely altered for your body, so that you start shopping in due time and have your gown ready for the Big Day.
• Don’t let yourself be overwhelmed by your friends and relatives. You know best what feels right on you and what doesn’t – so don’t allow yourself to be 100% influenced by your wedding shopping entourage. Sure, listening to their opinions is actually recommended – but when something doesn’t feel right even if they say it is, go with your own feeling.
Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique holds a gorgeous range of wedding gowns meant to suit every style and every body shape. Come visit us, take a look around and we guarantee you will find the one right here, in our store!
Looking perfect is a top priority for most brides-to-be – and it’s completely understandable, especially given the fact that this will be a once-in-a-lifetime kind of event. Aside from the wedding dress, shoes and accessories, your makeup is extremely important for your look too. How to choose the perfect makeup style for your eyes, though? We have gathered 3 helpful tips – so read on if you want to find out more.
• Keep in mind that there are a lot of factors to take into consideration. Some of the most important ones are your wedding theme and style, your skin’s complexion, the shape of your eyes, your age, and so on.
• If you are keen on emphasizing the natural color of your eyes, keep in mind that complementary eye shadow can do this. Blue eyes look marvelous with warm colors such as brown, copper or gold. Green eyes look beautiful with mauves, berry colors and soft pinks. Brown eyes look great with virtually any color out there. As for hazel eyes, you can choose to emphasize their uniqueness with champagne, silver, gold or purple eye shadow.
• Remember to think of what looks good in the photos too. In general, you should go for neutrals (both light and dark) if you want to create a naturally beautiful look for the photos. Also, avoid shimmery eye shadows because they don’t usually look good in the pictures.
If you are still searching for a wedding dress or if you are searching for your bridesmaids’ dresses, don’t forget to stop by Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique. Our gorgeous dresses are created by world-renowned designers and they come in all colors, shapes, styles and sizes – so you will definitely find something to truly suit you, your wedding style and/or your bridesmaids! Contact us today and do not hesitate to pay us a visit!
Choosing your own wedding dress can be a challenge – but as a bride-to-be, you know your best friends’ dresses matter a lot too. Choosing the right bridesmaids dresses is important from at least two points of view: making sure your friends feel really great at your wedding and that their looks go with your wedding’s style as well.
How to do this, though? How to match the bridesmaids’ dresses with your wedding style? Here are some tips to help you out:
• Color is important. You don’t have to dress your bridesmaids in the same color – and they don’t even have to match 100% with your wedding colors either. However, make sure you choose something nice that will go with your wedding theme and color. Also, if you don’t want the bridesmaids to be dressed in the same color, make sure the colors fit well together.
• Fabric matters too. The fabric your bridesmaids’ dresses are made from is very important both in terms of style and in terms of comfort. For instance, if you plan on having a beach wedding, you might want to choose fabrics that are lightweight (such as chiffon, for example). It will look better and your special ladies will feel better wearing it too.
• Level of formality. Last, but not least, don’t forget that the level of formality at your wedding can have a huge influence on how you choose the bridesmaids’ dresses. For instance, if you want your wedding to be a very elegant, ballroom event, long dresses will most likely look best on your bridesmaids.
Whatever style you may choose for your bridesmaids’ dresses, rest assured that Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique can provide it to you. Come visit our bridal store and you’ll definitely find bridesmaids’ dresses that are absolutely gorgeous!
Finding a wedding dress can feel a lot like a rollercoaster. Among hundreds of designs and options, you can truly feel lost and stressed out.
That, of course, until you find the one – that one dress that fits you like a glove and makes you feel drop-dead-gorgeous. That one dress you really want to get married in.
How do you know when you have found the one though? Is there any chance you miss it out and skip to the next dress? We have gathered some tips to help you with this – so read on if you want to find out more.
• You obsess over it. You Google it numerous times a day and you tell everyone about it – even if you actually promised to keep everything about it a secret. You dream of it night and day and the only thing that makes you sad about it is that you will only be able to wear it once.
• You feel it. Really, the moment you will find the one, you will feel that it belongs to you – and that together, you belong in one of the most glamorous movies ever shot on Earth. Even more, you will feel your body is simply flawless in this dress – precisely because it embraces you in a truly graceful way.
• Other people’s reactions. When your wedding dress shopping entourage is left speechless, you will know that you have found the one. Even more, when you start thinking of your future husband’s reaction to how you look in this dress, you will finally confirm it to yourself: you have found the most magnificent, beautiful and unique wedding dress there is!
Here at Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique, we love it when our brides are happy with their choices. And this is precisely why we always bring in the best and most fabulous wedding dress collections in the world. Come visit us, take a look around and we’ll make sure you find your very own the one right here, in our store!