Of all the wedding-related costs, the dress is by far one of the most expensive items you will have to deal with. How to make sure your dress doesn’t over-rule your wedding budget, though? We have gathered some of the most important tips to keep in mind – so read on if you want to find out more.
• Start your search as early as possible. Yes, you can find a wedding gown that looks absolutely gorgeous and you don’t have to break the bank to get it. In fact, there are many superb wedding dresses that are way under $1,000 – and you can even find worldwide renowned designer creations that cost much less than that too.
• Go for simplicity and accessorize later. You don’t need an intricate dress to feel like the Queen of the Night. In fact, less actually is more when it comes to elegance. A simple dress that flatters your body will be worth much more than something that’s extremely complex (and, as a result, insanely expensive too).
• One word: sales. If you make sure to start searching for the dress as soon as possible, you stand a very good chance of finding a lot of items on sale. Keep your eyes open on the bridal boutiques in your area and you will most likely be able to buy a stunning designer wedding dress for much less than its original price.
Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and you will see just how many stunning wedding gowns we have. We have gathered some of the world’s most amazing designer creations – and they are meant to suit all styles, all body types and all budgets too. Come visit us and we guarantee you’ll find your very own “The One” right here in our store!
Like all the brides-to-be, you want to feel gorgeous on your wedding day. However, that doesn’t mean that you will have to stay “confined” within the limits imposed by “traditional bridal looks”. In fact, more non-conventional looks can work just as fine – and even more so if this is what truly makes you feel like the Queen of the night.
What are some of the most amazing “unexpected” bridal looks to take into consideration? Read on and find out more.
• Floral or colored wedding dresses. Long gone are the days when brides absolutely had to wear white. These days, any color goes – from champagne white to pastel blue and from lush red to flower prints. If you feel more comfortable wearing any other color than white on your wedding day, you should be more than free to do it!
• Statement jewelry. Even the simplest wedding dress can instantly pop if you add the right accessories – and a statement necklace or pair of earrings is the best way to achieve a WOW effect. Pair your dress with statement jewelry and your look will be bold and absolutely fabulous.
• Sporty items. Who said you have to be all elegant on your wedding day? Pair a fancy dress with a pair of sneakers and/or with a leather jacket and you will create a unique, daring look everyone will love. Years from now, you will show your daughter just how unconventional you were as a bride!
If you are searching for the perfect wedding dress, don’t forget to stop by Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique too! We hold some of the world’s most famous designer collections – so it is nearly impossible not to find something you will really love! Come visit us and see for yourself!
As you already know it, we always strive to bring in the best and most beautiful wedding gown collections out there. This time, we will delight you with the wonderful Eve of Milday creations – so if you are searching for a wedding dress for the Big Day, do not hesitate to visit our trunk show. Here are some of the most important things to know about it:
• The trunk show will take place from July 6th to July 17th and we guarantee there’s absolutely no way not to love at least one of the dresses presented here. Keep it in mind though: you should come prepared to make a purchase because it is possible that not all the dresses presented at the trunk show will be available in store as well!
• Eve of Milday is a collection signed by world-renowned Eve Muscio. This award-winning bridal designer is famous all over the world for the stunning fabrics used for the wedding gowns she creates. Brought from all over the world, these fabrics are meant to astonish and delight the eyes with their grace, elegance and high quality.
• The intricate embroideries and the gorgeous laces used for these dresses are amazing too – and you will definitely fall in love with these stylish, opulent and festive designs. Regardless of what size you may wear and regardless of what silhouette you may have, the Eve of Milady collection will definitely have a fabulous design to suit you like a glove – both in terms of style and in terms of how it will embrace your beautiful body.
Come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique and find out more about this amazing trunk show. Come visit us and find the one, that one dress that will amaze every single one of your guests and will make you feel like a true Queen!
As always, Amanda Lina’s wants you to be able to choose from a very wide range of wedding dresses, so that you can feel truly gorgeous on your wedding day. This time, we come to you with a fabulous trunk show focused on Mori Lee’s fantastic designs – and if you want to find out more about this trunk show, you should definitely read on.
• The Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner Trunk Show takes place between June 8th and June 20th and it will showcase the Fall 2015/Winter 2016 bridal collection created by this world-renowened designer. In fact, this is the very first time this collection will be shown in Canada, so you should definitely take the opportunity and visit us during the trunk show.
• As you may already know it, Mori Lee is one of the most appreciated wedding gown designers both when it comes to Canadian brides and when it comes to brides from all over the world. Unique, feminine and always elegant, the Mori Lee creations are meant to take one’s breath away with luxurious designs that are meant to be affordable too.
• If you want to visit the trunk show, please keep in mind the fact that you will need to book beforehand. You can do this via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via phone at (905) 265 8707 or via our online form available here. Also, be prepared to buy a dress if you like it because it might not be available in store later on!
Amanda Lina’s truly wants you to be happy on your wedding day – and this is precisely why we always bring in the best and most beautiful collections in the world. Come visit us, take a look around and pick your favorite dress – we guarantee you will fall in love with it!
Finding the perfect wedding dress is, of course, very important for every bride-to-be. But it is equally important that you find the right accessories to make you feel like the true Queen of the Night as well. If you are searching for some unique and stylish ways to accessorize your wedding gown, make sure to read on and inspire yourself:
• A leather jacket. If you want to add a non-traditional touch to your wedding look, a leather jacket is the perfect way to do this. Go for a white motorbike jacket if you want to look really stylish and amaze everyone. The combination between the leather jacket and the elegant dress will be absolutely gorgeous!
• Golden belt. Add dimension, color and luxuriousness to your wedding dress by accessorizing it with a golden belt. A simple, gold-colored belt will make your dress pop and it will also emphasize your beautiful womanly curves so it will be a more than amazing wedding dress accessory.
• Sneakers. That’s right, you can even wear sneakers on your wedding day! Go for a glittery pair if you want a glamorous-and-funky look and you will feel really comfortable and really stylish at the same time too!
• Shoulder chain. This is the kind of accessory that works marvelously with weddings inspired by the Great Gatsby era. Opulent, stylish and unique, a shoulder chain will definitely add a lot to your wedding look!
If you are still searching for the one, come visit Amanda Lina’s Sposa Boutique. We have brought in some of the world’s most famous designer creations and they all look fabulous! Come, take a look at what we have in store for you and we guarantee it will be impossible not to find at least one wedding dress to completely fall in love with!