We were delighted to have attended the Paraezo Couture Spring/Summer 2013 bridal runway show on October 26. Within the MasterCard Fashion Week, this exciting presentation of stylish and gorgeous wedding dresses delighted everyone who attended, including all of us at Amandalinas.
We were able to see stunning examples of the big trends in wedding gowns for the 2013 wedding season. The show really did inspire us to make sure that we deliver the most glorious and elegant styles for the new seasons. Many brides want to make sure that they are in vogue on their wedding day and we can now help them to look a million dollars.
To celebrate, we are offering a 10% discount to all brides who buy one of the Paraezo gowns during our trunk show event! The trunk show will take place between November 1 and 11 and will give you the chance to get one of the newest designer styles that are not yet fully stocked in bridal stores.
For further details of the event and how you can get hold of one of our latest designs, please give us a call. We’d be more than happy to talk to you about what will be on offer and how you can get one of the latest trends in wedding dresses.
There’s lot of chatter in the wedding industry regarding the big trends in bridal gowns for 2013. Here at Amandalinas, we thought we’d do our own research on growing trends and this week we want to bring you the predictions for 2013 bridesmaid dresses.
Here’s what we found:
• Illusion necklines in sheer fabrics are big news for bridesmaid dresses.
• Brides are being a little more daring when it comes to their bridesmaids. Magenta, green, lilac and even black will be in vogue.
• The popularity of lace has moved from bridal gowns to bridesmaid dresses. To avoid overdoing it, choose dresses with just a touch of lace in a contrasting color.
• If your wedding is taking place in the spring or summer, one-shoulder designs are on trend.
• The peplum design is a modest, pretty look that has also shifted from wedding gowns to the bridal party. These styles look elegant in a neutral shade.
• For those who prefer a more subdued look, silvery gray dresses are in. Chiffon and satin look gorgeous in this color.
Our key piece of advice, though, is to choose your wedding gown first before you look at any of the bridesmaid dress trends we’ve mentioned. If you need inspiration for your gown or your bridesmaids, please come on in and talk to our experienced staff.
Val Stefani Trunk Show October 11-21
We are pleased to welcome Val Stefani Couture Collection as the latest addition to our extensive bridal collections.
During this trunk show event all brides who purchase a Val Stefani wedding gown will receive
$100.00 off coupon
along with a free veil gift bag
Book your appointment today to try on these beautiful gowns.
(905) 265 8707